Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Well Christmas has come and Christmas has gone and now I have a lot of clutter but happy kids!  We had a wonderful day.  Woke up and opened stockings and Santa presents, then ate breakfast  then finished opening the other presents.  The kids were pleased with their gifts and though we didn't do a whole lot they got things they really enjoy!..so did I!  Mike surprised me with 2 really nice watches that I love and an under cabinet CD/radio player for my kitchen!  We had a relaxing day and then dinner at my mom and dads with my brother and his family!  Super fun time, lots of presents and yummy food!  I am so blessed and so thankful for my life!  I'm thankful for every day I get to spend with my kids and my husband and my family!  Life is wonderful and here's to praying 2013 is even better!
            This is bryns new doll for santa..named Kasey.  She sucks on her bottle and pacifier, closes and opens her eyes, breathes and her tummy goes in and out, and cries when you lay her down!  I think I may have had more fun playing with it than she did!
       And then she got to play with a real baby...baby Gavin!
  Zades stomp rocket was the hit of the party tonight!
 There is my sassy beautiful girl in between two handsome dudes
  Jord got the skate park he wanted and he is so excited about it!
            LOVE THESE THREE



 Mike and Zade boxing on the WII
  This is zades new couch/sleeping pad from gramie and papa!
          Gram with sweet Gavin!
                                LOVE LOVE THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!!
                  Mikes new work table!  I think I made him happy! :)

No comments: