Sunday, October 7, 2012

Zadens 2nd birthday!

My big boy Zaden turned 2 on Thursday  We are so thankful for him in our family.  He brings so much laughter, happiness, and love into our family..more than we ever could have imagined. We had a fun friend party at the park to celebrate but I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures.  He was so spoiled and it was good to see so many friends there playing and having a blast!  On sat we had a family party at a park for him and for his cousin Maisie who is turning 1 next week.  My whole family was together...all sibling and all grand kids   It was a great day at the park and the party turned out really good.  

 Zades new work bench which he just LOVES





 Family picture on Zades birthday
 His wiggle board
 His new cars pillow
 Here is the birthday girl with her cute family!

She really got into the cake and loved it!  What a great day!

No comments: