Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It has been a busy weekend.  I was able to pull off a surprise birthday party for Mike for his 30th birthday!  I contacted most his best friends and invited them to go bowling.  Everyone was there on time and it went awesome!  Mike walked in the door and surprise had no idea that everyone was there waiting for him!  We had a great time bowling and then had cake there.  It was fun to have so many friends together.  

On Sunday we had mikes family over for dinner and cake.  That was also a blast!  Then yesterday one mikes real birthday we just spend the day together as a family.  We had steak dinner and went and got ice cream.  I am so happy that I get to celebrate this wonderful man!  He is amazing and I love him so much!  I love how he makes me laugh, and takes such good care of us, and works so hard for us.  He is truly amazing and I am very very blessed!  











No comments: