Sunday, June 24, 2012

This past week mike had scout camp so it was a long week, but we made the most of it!  The first part of the week was spend with cousins from toquerville hanging out.  We went swimming a lot, to the movies, they slept over and it was fun!  Then on Thursday my sister and her kids came down.  They slept here that night and Friday morning we packed up the kids and headed for Vegas!  We stayed at the Tahiti village and it was wonderful!  The sand/beach pool was the favorite and we spend 3 hours there.  They also had an activity room and free activities for the kids every 2 hours.  We did the build your own ice cream sundae and the finger painting craft.  That night my sister dragged me and 6 kids to a fine dining restaurant at the Excalibur.  It was yummy food but a bit stressful but all in all turned out ok!  On sat my parents drove down to Vegas and took us to the dolphin show and secret garden at the Mirage.  The dolphins were very active and the kids all LOVED it.  Since dolphins are my favorite animal I enjoyed it also!  My camera died so I only have mobile pictures of that.  What a fun weekend but one of the best parts was when we got back home sat night and I got to hug mike after a whole week apart!  I'm just not the same without him around!! 



















No comments: